Bay leaves (laurus nobilis) have been used for centuries to season food, but how else are they beneficial?
- Bay leaves may be beneficial when dealing with dandruff.
- Bay leaves might help with gas.
- Bay leaves can be good for skin.
- Bay leaves may good for our joints.
Fun facts about bay leaves:
- Don't ingest the actual leaf. It provides lots of flavor just by soaking in the liquids such as soup.
- Ground bay leaf is safe to consume.
- Oregano or thyme could be a substitute if you don't have any bay leaves.
- Laurus nobilis comes in essential oil form! It has powerful properties in this form as well.
- Bay leaf contains powerful antioxidants.
- Bay leaf supports a healthy immune system.